2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on Dom Sub Training’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- cause annoyance, inconvenience, or display conduct that is abusive, threatening, or harassing.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dom Sub Living at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format, and no refunds either full or partial will be granted.
The materials on Dom Sub Training’s website are provided 'as is'. Dom Sub Training makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dom Sub Training does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dom Sub Training be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dom Sub Training’s website, even if Dom Sub Training or an authorized of Dom Sub Training has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dom Sub Training’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dom Sub Training does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dom Sub Training may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dom Sub Training does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dom Sub Training has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dom Sub Training of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Refund Policy
We’ve seen our students get results time and time again so we’re proud to stand behind our content. Your satisfaction is important to us, which is why we offer a 30-day refund period for Dom Sub Training - guaranteed. If you are unsatisfied with Dom Sub Training after completing all of the material, please follow the instructions below.
By using and/or purchasing Dom Sub Training, you understand and agree to this refund policy.
Inability to take advantage of or access the content does not qualify for a full or partial refund. All payment plans must be completed in full with the specified timeframes during the agreement.
If you've read and understand this refund policy and would like to request a refund within the initial 30 days, please email us at Domsubliving[at]Domsubliving[dot]com and we'd be happy to send over the relevant Assignment Form for your course.
Due to the digital nature, live or pre-recorded workshops or excluded from refunds.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Dom Sub Training’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.